“....great day on the patio...”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 369 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best grilled entrees and delicious Italian dishes are waiting for you at the BRIO Tuscan Grille Christiana Mall. Experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Italian country villa to Christiana Mall, our chef-inspired Tuscan grilled specialties, seafood, pasta, desserts, and many other Italian recipes are sure to tempt your palate. Check out our menu and make your reservations today. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 26, 2014

...we went during happy hour which was great!..the have menu has great items to choose from...i had shrimp with eggplant appetizer...it was delicious..loved sitting on their patio, it was a beautiful afternoon...will come again...

Reviewed August 18, 2014

While visiting in St. Louis, I ate lunch at Brio, Fantastic service, excellent food, and when I told the server, that I was a card holder, but had left the card home,"no problem" I'll look up your member number for your credit! Now that's service!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I always love Brio's food but loved sitting on the outside patio just as much. Waitress was polite and calm, not over strung like many. My one year old sin even tipped over his water glass and within seconds a "bust" man was over to help is clean up. We would recommend

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We waited for an hour for our food. The food was cold. By far the worst service I've ever had in my life.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here based on a recommendation while visiting Cabela's DE. Lunch menu included brunch which included the standard breakfast and more. I enjoyed the eggs, bacon and potatoes.
Food was good but would have rather had a cheese steak, maybe next time ;-)