“Good food good service .”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Newark
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Everything we had was very good. Service was fast and friendly. It was to noisy for me, and I don't feel it was kid friendly. Will go back but without the kids.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Party of five at 5 pm waited 40 minutes for table. Greeted by one server who was the main server, took the orders. Then one server gave us drinks, another server brought us appetizers, a third brought my son's food but no one else's food. He ate that while we bread and appetizers. A fourth brought us the rest of the meals (of which one was my son's food again!). A fifth tried to give us a pizza that we did not order. A sixth tried to give us a salad we did not order. When we got our food boxed, they mixed the food in the containers. The first server came with the bill that had mistakes. Other than that, the food was great. I like that they had menu items under 600 calories. I think Friday night, there was confusion among the servers since other tables were getting wrong food orders.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Me and my family stopped in while passing through as we love Cheesecake Factory. Well this time like usually didn't disappoint. Food was good and the cheesecake was awesome.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I have honestly never had anything bad from here. With such a large menu it would seem logical that there would be shortcomings. But they're kitchen staff pumps out quality and delicious food time and time again. I try something different every time. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were heading home to Newark from Wilmington and stopped for dinner to avoid having to cook. They were extremely busy - about 3:15 PM - but we waited only 20 minutes of the 30 minute wait they told us it would be. Our server was great - she was very friendly and attentive without being a nuisance! Enjoyed a great meal from their "Skinnylicious" menu - both of us enjoyed our entrees and the appetizer. Took dessert home - can't beat their cheesecake!

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!