“The more food, the merrier.”

Ole Tapas Lounge & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ole Tapas Lounge & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 384 Restaurants in Newark
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Ole Tapas Lounge & Restaurant is an authentic tapas restaurant specializing in seasonal tapas, Spanish wine & especially family style entrees. With the warm mood lighting & upbeat Spanish music, this vibrant new restaurant will make you feel like you are in Seville, the capital of tapas.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I recently took my wife to the Ole Tapas Lounge and Restaurant for Valentine's Day. We were treated to an assortment of entrees that tickled the taste buds. The staff was very helpful in explaining each dish and helping us make our selections. The atmosphere was very nice also.

3  Thank Curt K

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Without a doubt, this is one of my all-time favorite places for a great meal. The staff is friendly and helpful in choosing from a wide variety of Tapas. The food is beyond delicious, and a great wine list accompanies. Well worth the money!

2  Thank krf747
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I went to Ole Tapas with my boyfriend after being very anxious to try it out. I love small plates and tapas restaurants. This was just awful. Small plates were so overpriced for 2 or 3 bites of food that wasn't that great anyway. We decided after our 3 small plates came out with minimal food for the price that we would go elsewhere for dinner. We basically paid over $50 for a beer each and an appetizer before leaving to go have dinner next door at Sofrittos, which was delicious!!!

1  Thank emily h
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My wife and I have come here often as we like the small plate - high variety dining experience. The number of menu items has shrunk over the years, but they still offer a wide variety of meats, cheeses, vegetable, and seafood dishes. They have 3 types of sangria if this is your drink of choice.

2  Thank Fred C
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My dad lives in the area and we always make a point to visit Ole at least once a year andnit is always good. Our latest visit was no exception. We particularly enjoyed the cremini mushrooms and chorizo. I would have never thought to put them together, but they rocked! My dad had the soup special which was also mushroom- it had recently won awards at the Mushroom Festival. He thought it deserved whatever it won. The chef does a great job using whatever is in season to create delicious tapas.