“Very Good-Don't Be Fooled by the Location”

Potstickers Asian Grill
Ranked #16 of 371 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Potstickers is a very good Asian restaurant. The strip mall location doesn't do it justice and I think most people are surprised when they walk in and see the beautiful decor. The pot stickers are excellent so make sure you order at least a few! Don't ignored the little biscuits that are brought to the table. They are yummy! I have tried many of the dishes here and I have loved them all. This past time I had the red curry chicken which was really good and super hot! Most of the dishes that are listed as "hot" are hot which I like. If you are in the area give it a try.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don't get me wrong, the potstickers are great, but very nice selection of sushi and other regional dishes. Haven't had anything off the menu that wasn't great!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and knew that Asian cuisine would be right up my family's alley after a great Blue Hen football game! Upon first glance, you might think this restaurant is closed due to the dim lights....but beyond the darkness is a jaw dropping decor of red lanterns, Buddah, and dark, cozy tables.

As you are enveloped in red light, you open this huge menu with a ton of choices- almost too many! If you are looking for cheap- this is not the place for you. However, the aesthetics and the presentation of the food and drink make it worth it. Although many reviewers say how super the food is, we all thought it was "good." It was fresh and well prepared- large portions made for yummy leftovers. Our waitress was attentive to our needs and we were never left waiting for anything.

I would come back....on pay day though! Family of four with a younger child who didn't order a meal was $80 not including tip-a price one should expect to pay when going out for a nice sit down meal in a gorgeous restaurant.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Ordered chicken satay, spicy beef noodles and lamb. Chicken were good, lamb were ok, I don't recommend the lamb. The inside looks nice, the price is expensive. Service was good. It's the only Asian restaurant in the area we think worth to dine out so far.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

WOW!
Best Asian food in Delaware. They have it all, and homemade. Nothing greasy about this place.
A liitle on the pricey side but well worth the money

Centrally located in a shopping center near Home depot