“Great menu, great Sushi!”

Potstickers Asian Grill
Ranked #16 of 364 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A bit overpriced but the food is well worth it. The Sushi is ever so fresh and the best item on the dinner menu is the miso glazed Chilean Sea Bass.

There are newer reviews for Potstickers Asian Grill

Reviewed September 30, 2012

A special treat in a strip mall. Knowledgeable staff, very tasty food, unique dining options. As residents of NYC metro we have had good and bad Asian fare. This is very good

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went there for lunch and ordered the bento box. It was very good and freshly prepared. The potstickers were very good as well. Went there on a business lunch and we were able to talk without being drowned out by the music. When I'm back in the area again, I'll definitely go there again.

1  Thank RKBRAN1
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Don't let the location in a strip mall scare you, this place is upscale asian food at it's best. My group of 20+ arrived on a week night and with minimal waiting they were able to seat us. I had the Mongolian Beef and it was excellent. Everybody raved about their food, I did not hear one bad comment.

The wait staff was great, they took care of us quickly and accurately. This place just became a new regular favorite of my group. We're looking forward to future visits

Reviewed August 17, 2012

After a lengthy wait for our table on a Friday night, I was a little cranky. However, our wonderful server immediately made up for the wait by providing us with these amazing little beignet-like rolls and honey-ginger cream cheese spread. One of the best things I have ever eaten, it was a precursor to a delicious meal. The seaweed salad was eyed with suspicion by my dining companions, but after one taste, they were hooked on its sweet and savory flavor and interesting texture. The mixed potsticker appetizer was fabulous, with a variety of interesting fillings, all cooked to perfection. Sushi and sashimi were fresh and perfectly made; we particularly enjoyed the King crab California roll. No desserts this time, we were too stuffed, but we plan to return to try the banana spring roll!

Been to Potstickers Asian Grill? Share your experiences!