Super 8 New Castle
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
$149
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked the room through Booking.com - front desk staff friendly and helpful. I never made it to breakfast, but made coffee in my room, which was very tasty. Room was very clean - although not needed, I had a handicap accessible bathroom which gave me lots of room - I was spread out all over the room, but housekeeping managed to work around me and make the room up and give me clean linen every day.

As a solo traveler, I felt safe and secure in the hotel - and my room. The hotel was priced reasonably, the main reason for my choice. It is a basic economy hotel, but clean, a major requirement of mine.

Room Tip: I was near the ice machine on the first floor, but I am a great sleeper, so it did not bother me. I heard it before bedtime and in the morning, so if that was a issue for you, request another area. Front desk asked about my preference for room location, which was nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Ramesh P, General Manager at Super 8 New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thanks for staying with Us and review our hotel. Look forward to host you again in future.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ramesh P, General Manager at Super 8 New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Reviewed July 24, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 19, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ramesh P, General Manager at Super 8 New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The hotel was clean, but there was an old cigarette smell throughout, including our non smoking room. The room was very nicely laid out. There was noise coming from the floor above as the occupants walked across the floor. The pillows were extremely hard, like sleeping on cement.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ramesh P, General Manager at Super 8 New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thanks you for your Super Stay at our Super 8. I am sorry to hear that Pillows are hard we will
try to copy each guest preference. Smoking smell in your room could be from outside while your
window was open (ground floor only) but feel extremely sorry for your inconvenience for your Stay.