“Had a great time at the Dogfish Head Brewery Tour”

Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Milton
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I'm a home brewer so going on this tour was so much fun. Our tour guide Dwayne was really great. He filled us in on the history of Dogfish Head which was very interesting. I have been on a few brewery tours and hands down he was the best guide of them all. You get 4 beers to taste throughout the tour and each one was very tasty. I really liked the Black & Blue. It was a mixture of blueberries and blackberries. I wish we had done the tour on a weekday because the bottling area doesn't run on the weekends. The tour got me really excited about the possibilities of all the types of beers I could brew. This tour is a definite must see for home brewers and hop heads.

3  Thank JonEmmons
There are newer reviews for Dogfish Head Craft Brewery

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Love us some Dogfish Head Beer! My husband is from Ireland- he knows his beer, and the 90-Minute IPA ranks up there among his all-time favorites. Can't lie, I love the stuff too! I would recommend the brewery tour to all beer enthusiasts. Now it's not just the "wine-os" that get to be tasting snobs!! LOL

Reviewed April 17, 2012

My husband would travel back just to go to this brewery! Worth the hype!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

awesome beers and food! avocado on my sandwich instead of cheese was clutch.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is a cool Delaware attraction. They have good food in their restaurant, and even better beer. And while your are there go on their brewery tour. Totally worth it, and there are free samples ;)