“Has anyone called the health department yet?”
Review of Good Fellas

Good Fellas
Ranked #20 of 32 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Italian
Milton, Delaware
“Has anyone called the health department yet?”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I went to Good Fellas last night with a group of friends. I liked the restaurant that was at this location before and wanted to give Good Fellas a try. I love Italian food. I will NEVER return. The atmosphere was not warm or pleasant at all. There were flies, one man came through yelling, another walking around drunk. We were the only ones there for most of the time, no surprise. A friend got a salad, the blue cheese dressing they gave her had ketchup in it, obviously had already been used. Another friend had a diet coke, I noticed something white smeared on the inside of the glass. On my glass the rim was dirty. The Italian food was good but gave me a sick stomach and I still question what ingredients I may have eaten that wouldn't be listed. It was just gross, I'm still creeped out today. If you read rave reviews of this place it has to be an employee. For the record, I'm not one of those people that always complains or is super picky. I called the grocery store just the other day to tell them how great the cashier was.

• Visited August 2013

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Just Horrible!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was here this Saturday and I kid you not that my tortellini alfredo was a bowl of super market shells with microwaved jar sauce poured on top of it. The sauce was coagulated. I pushed it aside and did not even touch it. NO ONE in our party even came close to enjoying our 90.00 meal. Server never came back to check on us except to drop check on a night with 4 other tables in place. They brought out 4 adult entrees even though we put the 2 kids orders in with the drink order. Bar odor and flies were gross. My wife and I, when we left, felt like we had just walked through Penn Station in NYC and we needed to purell our entire family. I could go on and on but know this... IF you choose to go here, you have been warned. I have over 14 years of restaraunt experience from busser to fine dinning head server.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and wonderful”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Awsome wings and pizza will return on reg. Base. Love the service food and the atmosphere .real italian food.

1 Thank chipster71
Delaware Beaches
“Best Pizza and Subs (Hoagies) in Milton!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Consistent! GREAT Pizza, GREAT Hoagies (Subs) and good Italian dishes. Best bargain in Milton. I eat at this restaurant several times a week and have done so since they first opened their doors! I recommend their Pizza or Subs with hearty abandon! Service quality ranges from adequate to very good. BEST PIZZA IN TOWN!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank PerznicketyTraveler
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“There's a great deal of potential here, just some fine tuning needed”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The three stars is not intended to discourage as the food was good, the portions ample, and the service was very accommodating. Also I am eager for this place to be successful as the location, overlooking Wagamons Pond is really pretty special.

In September 2012 my husband and I made our 2nd visit to Good Fellas - we shared a large house salad, the eggplant parm. on pasta (which hit the spot after a day of physical labor), and the eggs and peppers sub. - all tasty standard Italian fare. And, the wine portions were big which was an added bonus! We're vegetarians but a friend told us the cheese steaks were supposed to be the best in Milton. I can't attest to that but it might be worth exploring.

Good Fellas does however need to do some fine tuning to their presentation. Suggestions: don't have heavy metal blaring out of your speakers (on the deck with a picturesque view no less) at a deafening level if you want to attract a dinner crowd, especially families. I would also recommend they put their menu up outside so that people know exactly what's available - I always find this touch useful especially when you're just curious to know what a restaurant offers and don't want to have to go inside to find out. We saw a family walk by to consider the restaurant and then turn around due to the slightly off-putting music.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank kikinigel

Been to Good Fellas? Share your experiences!