“Lunch in Milton”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Since I'm a fan of Irish Eyes Happy Hours, my husband and I decided to stop for lunch while antiquing in Milton. The waitstaff was very friendly and our waitress appeared immediately at our table to take our drink orders. My husband had a Yuengling and I had what I believe was called a Raspberry Raven's Fizz. This turned out to be a rather girlie drink - I prefer my alcohol stronger - but it was refreshing. My husband had a Black and Bleu Burger, a side of potato salad, and a pickle spear. He said that his burger was cooked to order and he cleaned his plate. I had the fish tacos with tortilla chips and salsa. I was given the option of fried or seared fish, and the tuna that I received was delicious and combined well with the other ingredients. I didn't finish my chips - I'm a calorie counter - but I also ordered coffee. A pleasant experience that we both agreed we would repeat.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

A little drab. HATE that you can smell the smokers from outside when u sit at the bar. Food is fine - nothing to write home about.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Irish Eyes is located in downtown Milton in a neat area to walk around and visit the antique stores, library, or go to the park- all within walking distance! Every time I have visited the food has been delicious and the service and atmosphere welcoming and friendly! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

When in Milton to visit Dog Fish Head this is a good place for some lunch not grand but more than just the average

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Seen on, seen them all. Consistent but nothing out of the ordinary. Beer drinkers would like this destination. Okay to grab a burger and a drink but certainly not fine dining.