“Go out of your way for this stop!”

Po' Boys Creole & Fresh Catch
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We also have a Sunday Brunch and we provide carry out!
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Go out of your way for this stop!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We were heading to Rehoboth Beach from Wisconsin and needed to stop for dinner before our destination. I checked Trip Advisor for restaurants and this popped up. It's not much from the outside - located at the back of a Dollar General Store it was packed! We had to wait about 20 minutes, but well worth the wait. The owner seated us , asked if it was our first time and explained the menu. When I told him I had a shellfish allergy it told me what my choices were - not many and I knew that would be the case but knowing my husband would enjoy the restaurant I was willing to give it a try. He picked the crawfish Po'Boy and I chose the black beans and rice - we were both extremely pleased with our choice. Ended the meal with Buttermilk Pie!!! If you are in the area this is a MUST try!!!! Short drive from Rehoboth!!

Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
“Authentic Creole in the middle of DE!”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

This is off the beaten path, if you're going to the beaches, but worth the few minutes for a detour. The menu is chock full of authentic Creole dishes as if you were sitting by the Bayou. Gator Bites, Po'Boys, Blackened Catfish, and Crawfish Etoufee. It's the real deal.

Lewes, Delaware
“A plan”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

First thing to note; it is open Wednesday to Sunday.
So, don't rock up on Tuesday, OK?
We came back, on Wednesday, though ;)
Diane had the Crab Cake Po’Boy (a spicy crab sandwich roll, with chips and 'slaw)
I liked it (and scored the pickle ;) )
I had the Jambalaya, having never had it before (only knowing it to be famous in song).
Delicious; chicken, shrimp, and Andouille sausage (a little too much rice for me), but very tasty, and I'll be having it again for certain.
Service was beaut and attentive; the Iced Tea really fresh (just the way Dee makes ours at home).
Great meal; beaut company; thanks Michael :)

1 Thank David O
new york
“What a treat! Delicious!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We came into Po' Boys based on a recommendation after beer tasting at DogFish Brewery. What a treat. Every dish was bursting with flavor. Portions were reasonable and filling. Service was great, and friendly. The food was creative. We tried gumbo, catfish sandwich, jumbalaya, and shrimp andouille with penne. We would come back to this restaurant in a heartbeat. Delicious!

West Sacramento, California
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I started off with the gumbo and thoroughly enjoyed it- it had a full yet balanced flavor with a nice level of spiciness .The cornbread was dry and uninspiring for me, which is why I ultimately ended up dipping it in the gumbo... The Shrimp Creole was truly a treat! It was perfectly simple and well-thought-out with it's ingredients. I miss it already! Finally, for dessert I ordered the Mississippi Mud Pie, which was homemade. It was made with cream cheese, and as I am biased toward loving anything with cream cheese, I was a happy camper!

One of the moments I truly appreciated was when the owner/chef brought out the entrees to our table himself. It's a great thing when you can interact with the mastermind behind such a wonderful meal! He's a family man with a passion for cooking!

I'm glad to see the restaurant has great reviews! It is wholly deserved!

2 Thank FilledUpPhil