“very good”

Po' Boys Creole & Fresh Catch
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We also have a Sunday Brunch and we provide carry out!
Wilmington, Delaware
“very good”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stopped here after touring Dogfish on a Sat around 1:30. Place was pretty empty. Had read the reviews and decided to give it a try. Our waitress was very friendly. I think she was the owner. My husband had the fried oyster po'boy and unfortunately since Thanksgiving was the following weekend, I had the caesar salad w blacken shrimp. Well all was fabulous. The bread for the po'boy was fresh, the oysters were lightly breaded and delicious. The roll is probably a 6" roll but is stuffed and you get very well seasoned fries and coleslaw. The shrimp on my salad were perfectly cooked. I couldve just eaten them. I can't wait to go back. We vowed to stop on our way back from the beach in the summer.

• Visited November 2013

Cranbury, New Jersey
“A simple Cajun spot with good food”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

After reading all the great reviews, I had to make a pit stop on my way to Bethany Beach & I was not disappointed.

My order - chicken & sausage gambo, tasty with a slight kick. Since it was lunch time, had a fried crawfish Po' boy wit Cajun Tatar sauce & it was good too, the fries & fresh coleslaw was a good match.

My friends ordered fried oyster Po' boy, fried catfish po' boy & crab cake Caesar salad & all were good & fresh. It will be my regular stop for sure.

Visited October 2013
Maryland
“Wonderful & Delicious!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

On a recent visit to the beach, we went to dinner with another couple to Po'Boys. We all had wonderful meals. I had one of the specials...seared salmon crusted in peanuts with a peanut and coconut cream sauce. It was delicious! Everyone else in our party had the creole, and were all happy. The service was good, but not overly friendly, but we think that the waitress was really tired from the lunch rush so we gave her some slack. We will go back again!

• Visited September 2013
Ortonville, Michigan
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After a grey and rainy visit to the beach and a tour of nearby Dogfish Head Brewery we were looking for food before traveling back to Maryland. My sister in law had heard of Po Boys from a friend and also had gotten a recommendation from the hostess of a crowded restaurant that could not seat our party of 9. The location as mentioned in other reviews is in a strip mall and if we didn't know it was there we probably would of driven right by.
They were able to seat our large party quickly after moving some tables. Most of our party ordered some version of the po boy sandwich and everyone was happy. The grits and gumbo were also very tasty. We had no complaints of anything ordered at our table. The service was very friendly and the food was brought out quickly.

• Visited July 2013
Georgetown, Delaware
“Our favorite place”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come here atleast once a week for lunch...love the gumbo and homemade soups and all the PO boys...have never had anything we didn't like. We've also tried the Sunday brunch and loved it as well!! I would recommend this to all!!

• Visited August 2013