“Great Pizza”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Lewes, DE
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a very nice place to grab a bite in Milton Delaware. The food is excellent, the wait staff is great and the prices are reasonable. It's nice to get a Pizza that is not dripping with grease and they actually do add cheese. It's worth stopping in Milton.

Visited January 2013

Milford, Delaware
“owner does not care”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I heard the food was great so we went with another couple. The meal was just o.k. nothing worth traveling for. Our waitress was a nice girl but her waitress skills were a nightmare. It took almost 45 minutes to get our meal after we ordered. Our beverages ran dry at least 3 times. My better half had a glass of wine. and it arrived when the bread came. We were so hungry that it was just about gone before the meal arrived so we asked for another basket and another glass of wine for the meal. We got our meal and asked for extra sauce for one of the pasta orders. 10 minutes later it arrived and reminded her of the refill wine asked for. Finally the check came and I noted to deduct the 2nd wine as it was not received and she took the check back and returned with it and a glass of wine. I looked over the bill again figuring they had given my b/h it as a comp for the looooong wait but no it was still there. I also noted a $2 charge for a bread refill and another $2 for extra sauce. I asked to see the manager and was told only the owner was in. I said send her. The waitress came back and said the charges were correct. I asked to see the owner again. Finally she came back and agreed to take the sauce charge off only Trying to stay cool I asked for the corrected check. Two were brought to us one for me and my b/h and another for the other couple. We presented our c.c. for payment and again at least 15 minutes before they came back only to see all meals were charged to one card. Again a request for the owner. 10 minutes later we went to the front and summoned her. She could not figure out how to reverse the charge and correct it and finally did.
She said the waitress was new and had made several mistakes. I said she was nice but maybe she needed to be trained by somebody who knew what they were doing.
I will not go back....the owner did not seem interested in keeping a customer satisfied or in properly training her staff. I know some places do charge for extra but they also either note it on the menu or have the waitress inform you beforehand. The owner said everything is keyed in the computer and charges can not be changed. Maybe so but THE owner has the authority to attempt to right the wrongs. I WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank GaryG668
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Best Little Local Gem - not far from the Beaches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Many times we call ahead on the way to the beach and order a pizza for pick up. But in the office season its a 15 min drive from Rehoboth Beach. Thursday night - awesome again. Owners are always checking the tables and so friendly. Service - friendly/very good. Great for couples, families, kids. Big Portions - good local italian food and pizza, great wings. Its nothing fancy but for the price, service and food - take a drive or call ahead and pick up on the way to the beach! Lots of parking.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank BeagleDads
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Menu & Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a great local restaurant that offers excellent service, delicious food and a wide variety menu. If you are looking for Italian, then this is the place! There is not one thing I have had here that I didn't enjoy. Great lunch & dinner specials, too. Casual and friendly. Love it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank DonnaV428
Milford, Delaware
“Excellent Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Excellent local restaurant with good, plentiful food, reasonably priced. Have had dinner here a couple of times, always enjoyable with large portions, caring service and very reasonable prices. A diamond in the rough.

• Visited September 2012