Atlantic Inn
$170
Travelocity
$98
$79
Meris Gardens Bed & Breakfast(Bethany Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$99
$96
Hotwire.com
Econo Lodge Resort(Rehoboth Beach)
$95
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Would not want to stay for long.

Stayed: April 2008
2  Thank highley1
Reviewed August 5, 2007

The minute I walked in the smell hit me, the bathroom was full of hair and even when I requested for it to be cleaned IT WAS NOT. I will gladly pay $500 next time before I ever stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
4  Thank ifmthod
Reviewed November 4, 2005

Absolutely terrible place to spend $70.00 a day! No amenities: shampoos, conditioners, etc are available FOR SALE. Rooms are not serviced properly - no towels or wash cloths. Breakfast area lacks nearly everything. Rooms have a distinctive odor. Can I be any clearer? STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE - I KNOW I WILL.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
3  Thank drdab4c
A TripAdvisor Member
Lakeland, FL
Reviewed June 24, 2005

I stayed here many years ago on a stopover going through Millsboro, it wasn't great then at all.
The weekend we stayed again we had to come here because it was the only hotel that had rooms available. Everything in Rehoboth was booked.
I wasn't looking forward to staying here again, as I said the time I stayed before was not a great stay. We checked in and everything was wonderful. The staff was very friendly, especially Jenny. She even gave us what she called the "tired discount", because when we got there we had searched for 2 hours for a place to stay with no luck. The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping staff very attentive. We loved the lobby with the big screen TV. It made us feel right at home. We even met some nice people from around Wilmington DE. They said they stay there often with their jobs. They are contractors. Very nice boys.
My husband and I would definately come stay again. We just love the atmosphere and the people.

• Stayed: June 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed June 12, 2005

This inn is nothing more than a smelly motel. The entrances are on the
side of the building which does not make you feel very safe. The door locks are primitive and the area is secluded. I was greeted by a few dead bugs on the vanity. The beds have springs that make you feel like you are being poked by a stick all night. The room smells. The bathroom door frame looked like it had dried blood on it. The towel rack was broken and sharp (a child could easily cut himself). No hairdryer in the room. I baracaded the door to feel safe. The continental breakfast was a joke. Additionally, the rates here change minute by minute. You could literally call a few minutes after someone else and get a higher rate. I should have slept in my car. NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: June 2005