Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Supermarket

Great place for a nice selection of organic food at good prices. Good selection of items. watch for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Joseph C D
Worth the drive

When one considers the whole area with RT 1. you can find a lot of food stores. This is one of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
smokeater55
Milton, Delaware
via mobile

All reviews clean store great store whole foods great sales senior discount fresh produce love shopping subs large selection plenty of parking seafood counter local grocery store specials vic meats deals ht
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Very nice store, great customer service, great bakery, good produce. For me the pricing is too high. Huge store, takes forever to go through every isle.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

After moving to DE - I was at a loss for a good all around grocery store. I found Harris Teeter and now will shop no where else. The produce is always fresh and the meats and fresh fish are delicious. I have shopped the other BIG stores in the area but Harris Teeter is my favorite.

Prices are comparable and sometimes better than other local stores. , I do my main shopping on Thursday; as this is their Senior Discount day (5%). There is no taste difference from the national brands to their store brands on cereal, veggies and such.
They carry pretty much everything you want or need.

The customer service is ALWAYS GREAT. Friendly and helpful, courteous.

There is plenty of parking -even with a Walgreen nearby.

The only thing that would make this better is if they had an affiliation with a gas station so I could save even more $$.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Harris Teeter is an upgrade on the normal grocery store. You'll find so many more varieties of items you won't find in your regular Weis or Food Lion. They do cost more for most items- but sale prices are great!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We shopped here this week and I have to say- They set themselves apart from other grocery stores. Prices were great. Everyone very friendly. The man bagging allowed my son to help him (my son thoroughly enjoys this for some reason). It's the little things that make a place wonderful. Their meat looked amazing. We picked up some pre-made kabobs and basically everything else you'd need for a full month even though we were only there a week!
We stopped at Giant Foods as well but not really the place for me.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Some very good sales Great service. Fully stocked shelves. Fresh produce Will shop there again Definitelr recommend

Date of experience: July 2018