“horrible take out service”
Review of Taste Garden

Taste Garden
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Millsboro
Middletown, Delaware
“horrible take out service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I tried to call in my order but their phone was busy for several minutes so I drove over. You must pay for your order before they will make it. I was told about 20 minutes which I thought was a bit long but their were others waiting for their orders so I went out to my car to wait. 20 minutes later I went back in and was told by another customer that he had been waiting almost an hour for his pick up. As I sat there watching people come in and stand around also after waiting 48 minutes my wonton soup, egg roll and pork fried rice were done. If I had not paid in advance I would never have waited that long which is probably why they do it that way. Oh and the food was mediocre.

Visited September 2013

Maryland USA
“Reliable Chinese Restaurant and Sushi”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Taste Garden is in a strip Mall somewhat out in the country but worth the trip if you are in this area. Here you will find solid well prepared American-style (meaning standard menu items) Chinese food. The owners and staff are pleasant and efficient. The food is well prepared and in generous servings at a reasonable price. Just the place for a Chinese meal or take-out. There is a Sushi menu that seems popular. This reviewer does not as a rule "do" Japanese food and so refrains from comment. We eat here regularly, coming from Rehoboth Beach and are never disappointed.

• Visited August 2013