“Promising but needs to work out the kinks”

The Pint Pub and Eatery
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I like a good salad and looking at the menu the "Pint Salad" sounded like it had all the goodies that I like. It was a little pricey but if it is good I do not mind. Well, when it came out I was hard pressed to find half the items that the menu extolled. I asked the waiter to include some "pulled chicken" which turned out to be totally tasteless. Hit the waiter up for some BBQ sauce to give it some flavor. I am still debating about the "scottish egg" that was included. A hard boiled one would have been just fine with me. When you add up the cost of the salad and the extra topping you might as well get a real dinner. The Brie was good but a drizzle of honey would have upped it a notch. The burger was good and well worth the price. Will go again now that they have draft beer on tap.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I went there for date night. The menu choices were unique for the area. I like the Scottish eggs. Our only complaints were the first beers were not very cold, and the salad was warm. The service was excellent. The waiter helped us making menu selections. It was a little pricey for a small country town, more like beach prices. We will defenately go back in the future.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure, along with 5 others, to have dinner at this restaurant the other evening. This is a very small restaurant, approximately 11 tables and a small bar , approximately 10 seats. Happy Hour runs from 3:30 to 6:30pm. Bar prices are good but the appetizers are even better. The apps are not your typical pub food but are definitely worth trying. Our server was very personable which made our experience even more enjoyable. The entrees we tried, salmon, filet mignon, fish and chips and the evenings special, a black angus burger topped with crab imperial were delicious and presented very well. And if you are a dessert lover, the homemade bread pudding is to die for.

Millsboro is very fortunate to have a restaurant of this caliber amongst its offerings.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stopped in millsboro and wandered in. nice mix of reasonable priced food- very reasonable beer prices with wide selection. Great filet and you must try the Brie appetizer. Great meal with excellent service

1  Thank Jack R
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went with my hubby for our anniversary. We were excited to find out it was team trivia night. What a bonus! They let us join the game late, which was generous of them. We ordered mixed drinks appetizers, entrees and shared a dessert. We really enjoyed the food not just because it was tasty, but because it was very authentic. Just like being in the British Isles! The service was great, the food was great, the atmosphere was great. Definitely a must!

1  Thank dittohead24