“Great pizza/pasta place”

Pizza Palace
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I go here on Friday nights when I don't feel like dealing with Salisbury's busy Friday night dinner crowd. The food here is very consitent and good. I recommend the pizza and lasagna. All of their dinner meals come with very large portions and are great value for the money. They always have a list of specials available besides the regular menu. The only thing that I have eaten here that I did not care for was the cheese steak sub. They use some kind of spice that I really don't care for. It may be something that others like, I just know that I don't. This is a great place and is very affordable. I recommend that anyone who likes a casual, affordable, quality meal should make a stop here.

1  Thank Tim W
There are newer reviews for Pizza Palace

Reviewed December 6, 2012

we visit Pizza palace every chance we get ,we have tried almost everything. on the menu and we love it highly recommend it ,friendly and family atmosphere

Reviewed October 9, 2012

When you hear the name Pizza Palce you think another Pizza shop. On the contary their Pizza is excellent but they have a full menu of home style cooking, everything from the classic Liver and Onions eith awesome french onion soup to Veal Parm and Chicken Parm to a full menu of Greek specialties and the prices are extremely reasonable especially for the portions they servr.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Chicken Parm was hot and Crisp. Pasta and sauce was flavorless. Pizza was good. Children were accommodated and happy. Would return again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went to the Pizza Palace and were welcomed by the host. This has a traditional pizza place atmosphere, no frills but was clean and comfortable. The pizza was good and we enjoyed ourselves enough to make a return visit when we're in town again.

Been to Pizza Palace? Share your experiences!