“Hope it reopens”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
West Chester, PA
“Hope it reopens”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food is standard fare, but the quality is pretty good. It recently closed down, but I hope it's for renovations because this is not a bad place at all. Given that it is in the Long Neck area of DE, that means it's at the top of the list because restaurants around that area are really not good.

Visited May 2013

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful place to eat.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is a clean, friendly and good place to eat if you like down home friendly service and food. We enjoy meals here everytime we visit Rehoboth Beach. We especially enjoy breakfast.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Gail D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best pizza in Long Neck hands down.”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I heard some good things since it changed management in March and decided to give it another shot. Amazing food, great prices in a friendly atmosphere. They have thin,crispy pizza with great sauce. Steaks are fantastic as well. I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu. Delicious!

1 Thank Foodjunkey1
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“good food”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had a pizza and a cheese steak. The pizza was thin crust and crispy. Had a really good flavor. And the ch.stk was very good. As good as the ones I got in Pa. Prices were reasonable. I was visiting from another state and will be back here on my next visit.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Diane D
Millsboro, Delaware
“Nice Breakfast's”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have only had breakfast at this establishment and cannot give a full and fair rating but if there lunches or dinners are anthing like their breakfasts then I would try them for lunch or dinner.

1 Thank GBG2005