“Not very personable.”

Add it.
Stoney Lonen
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Was their over Thanksgiving holiday to visit family that live in town homes right behind restaurant . Now have been in the place before so I went an parked my car in parking lot so I could go and get my wife an walk her over to Stoney so we could get some baked Brie an fruit and drink before we went else where on Black Friday. And this guy was outside and told me I could not park here unless I was going to go inside witch I was after I walked back to townhouse to get my wife. He gave me a hard time now it's a shame because I liked the food and bartenders but not his attitude. So I won't be back. So my advice is if you live in townhouses watch and don't park in their lot because they don't want you to....

1  Thank Likeitailian

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My wife and i will come here to watch the games or if we want a nice meal. Great service and delicious food. The prime rib on Saturday night is awsome. Bar is also nice. If you want to to escape the crowds by the beach check this place out.

1  Thank frequentfyer10
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This extension of a Rehoboth Beach favorite is appealing because it's got a neighborhood vibe and a menu to please every palate. The service is WONDERFUL, the location easy to get to, free parking, comfortable but polished ambiance. We had their special, prime rib with garlic mashers and grilled asparagus and it did not disappoint. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank petie614
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've been enjoying Stoney Lonen in RB for easily 10 years. I love the seafood as well as the beef (ribs and steak), but I'm a HUGE fan of their fish and chips. I am disappointed with the ambiance of the Millsboro facility which has absolutely none of the charm of the RB restaurant. It is clean, but no personality. The service in both facilities is fine. I went to the Millsboro restaurant just the other night. I was sorely disappointed that the French Fries. They were not the "battered fries" I'm used to enjoying. When I complained to the waitress, she apologized. The night manager bristled as he explained that "we ran out". I asked, if you've got room in the freezer for the lower grade fries, why isn't there room in the freezer for the battered fries? He had no answer. I'll go back, but this time I'll ask if they have the batter fries before ordering the fish and chips.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We ate here for the first time tonight with friends. This is a small restaurant with a separate dining area from the bar area. The appetizers were very good and they had a nice choice of entrees or sandwiches. It is a casual dress restaurant and the wait staff were very friendly and efficient without disturbing your party. I would definitely go back to this restaurant.