“Local pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Long Neck, Delaware
“Local pizza”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Local pizza in convenient location. Made 25-30 pies for our pool party and everyone seemed to like them. Delivered nice and hot, on time.

Visited August 2013

Middletown, Delaware
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I wish I could find a clean, air conditioned, busy pizza joint in the area. Pulling up the place is deserted looking. When you walk it it looks old and tired. The owners are friendly enough. I am sorry it is not cleaner and inviting looking as the pizza was better than I expected. But you can tell they are not busy and the toppings looked a bit old.

Visited July 2013
Millsboro, Delaware
“Best Pizza on Long Neck”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I love this pizza. The staff are friendly and very accomodating. They will make a pizza the way you want it! We do not eat inside as we usually order ahead and pick it up. Even though they do deliver, we enjoy the short distance to drive. The inside does have seating but it is very small and crowded. The outside deck is very nice if you want to eat there. Most places to stay are close by and you could have the food delivered or pick it up and be back to your place in no time. We think it is the best pizza in the area and it beats the chain pizza parlors in flavor and price.

• Visited July 2013
Bethany Beach, DE
“Variety of Pizza!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I do a lot of lunches for some offices in the Millsboro area and I have had it catered by Bona Pizza many times. I really like the variety of pizza they make. Buffalo chicken pizza, bruschetta pizza, etc. All their pizzas are really good. I've never eaten anything else there because I love pizza too much. Their baklava is homemade and delicious. The owners are very friendly and accomodating.

• Visited June 2013
Long Neck, Delaware
“The Best Pizza in the area”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Friendly staff, very small, never eaten in the shop but the pizza is delicious! Prices are good and they have all the toppings you could want. So glad that they moved to the area from Route1! When you walk in you are immediately greeted by the smell of a wonderful old time pizza parlor!

• Visited May 2013