“Made Us Both Queasy”
Review of La Quetzalteca Restaurant - CLOSED

La Quetzalteca Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My wife has a delicate stomach (and she says I have an iron one) but it is still very rare for her to get upset from a restaurant meal. It is still more rare for me to react badly. But we both came away from La Quetzalteca suspecting that the food had been 'off'. Neither of us got violently ill, but we both had our moments.

I'm not at all sure what the problem was, but I don't think we'll be going back.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Being part Mexican, this is a spot on representation of fine Mexican food. If one doesn't fall in love with this place, you simply don't care for fine Mexican cuisine.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We love Mexican food and always enjoy the quality of food and service when we visit Millsboro.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

It was a perfect 10 in my book!
If you are drive to or from Ocean City, Md, you Must stop here and eat. Gracias Muchachos!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

Definitely a must if visiting ocean city! We are from Texas and this is the best Mexican food I've had in a long time!