“From Freezer to Table”

Milford Diner
Ranked #39 of 62 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Though I generally like diner atmospheres but this one was bottom of the barrel.The service was by far the best part of our experience. Our vegetables were freezer burnt. Anything we ordered fried was drenched in oil. My guess is this must be a breakfast type of place. I wouldn't dare go there for anything else.

1  Thank Steveatthegreen

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Excellent breakfast. A large slab of Hughes Scrapple (Delaware Made) with home fries and rye toast complemented 2 perfectly cooked eggs.
Service was attentive and pleasant.
No doubt where I'll eat breakfast when I'm in the Milford area!

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I was not very impressed with my oyster sandwich, but service was friendly and attentive. We may go again and try breakfast.

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Fresh hot Lacas coffee, crispy bacon, peppery sausage, home made banana pancakes...if this is what you need for breakfast, the Milford Diner will satisfy your craving. Portions are generous, service is friendly. It's all that a diner should be.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Milford Diner is a great place to have you, and your friends, meet. The food is delicious, and the staff are always prompt, and friendly.