“Not to bad”

Mama Maria Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Millsboro, Delaware
“Not to bad”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I ordered a BLT and never heard of a BLT made with BacoBits. I'm not sure waht the big deal is about this place but I have had better Italian Food elsewhere. I may try this place again in the future to give them a second chance. I will post any new updates.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank GBG2005

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I love to travel and rate pizza. Everyone claims they have the best pizza in town. Mama Maria has excellent pizza. Not greasy, the crust holds upright and not droopy, the sauce is light red and fresh and just the right amount of cheese. Milford is lucky to have this place in their back yard.

• Visited July 2012
Milford, Delaware
“Way over priced”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Food is just ok. Prices are way too high for an italian restaurant in a shopping center!

Visited March 2012
3 Thank chriswilis
Milford, Delaware
“Our favorite place for Pizza!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Having just returned from Italy and moving to Milford we were sceptical about how good a pizzeria would be here and were thrilled to find this place that makes pizza like you would find in any New York pizzeria. These guys are the real deal - from Naples - where pizza was born!

Visited February 2011
Milford, Massachusetts
“First Rate Pizza - Good Italian Meals”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have frequently bought take-out pizza at Mama Maria's for business lunches -- five or six large pizzas with different toppings that I pickup at a pre-arranged time. Mama Maria's has been super-reliable. They have always had the pizzas hot and fresh when I arrive, and they have always had the order correct.

The pizzas are baked from fresh ingredients and have always been delicious. My pizza meetings are VERY popular! (As are the leftovers!)

I have been to Mama Maria's for sit-down meals many times for lunch or dinner -- alone, with business associates or with my wife. It falls a little short of fine dining, but it is definitely good food and a pleasant atmosphere.

At a recent lunch I ordered the Stromboli. I found it was loaded with mushrooms. Many folks would have been delighted, but I'm not at all fond of mushrooms. The waitress took back my order and brought me a replacement -- no questions asked. Very good, and delivered in a reasonable amount of time, given the situation. The waitress got a good tip.

Mama Maria's is definitely worth a visit!

Visited November 2011