“Good FAST Food at Decent Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sonic Drive-In - CLOSED

Sonic Drive-In
Cuisines: Fast Food
Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,745 helpful votes
“Good FAST Food at Decent Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way down to the Delaware beaches. We ordered 2 sonic cheeseburgers and a small side of chili cheese tots. Ordering was quick and easy. Our order was out to us fairly quickly--within 5-10 minutes--and was accurate. Our car hop was friendly & did bring me a fork for the chili cheese tots upon request. The burgers were hot & tasty. The tots were ok. They skimped on the chili and cheese. For 1.99, I expected more topping on my tots.

Overall, service was fast and friendly. Burgers were good, but tots were disappointing. Prices were decent. I would stop here again for a snack on the way to the beaches. They advertise on their billboard "easy on, easy off". It is an easy off, but to get back on, you have to go through downtown Milford. It probably takes 5 minutes to drive back to the expressway. Not hard to get back on the expressway, but a little more time consuming than I would expect for an "easy on".

• Visited August 2012