“Burger Heaven!”
Review of Burger-N-Beans - CLOSED

Burger-N-Beans
Cuisines: American
Description: Unique new hamburger restaurant just opened April 23rd, 2012. Dine in and take out. Call ahead for take out.
“Burger Heaven!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Great melt in your mouth burgers, delicious fries and good dogs too. Also have BBQ, chicken sandwich, veggie burger, milkshakes and Kids Menu. Food comes out quickly, prepared to order, and is fresh and hot! Casual atmosphere with something for everyone!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LRWM

Milford
“Not frozen/fresh ground beef”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

You will enjoy the tasty burger that is fresh ground beef and not frozen. Although the beans taste like Bush's they are a change from the everyday fry and are tasty. The chili fries are our sons favorite. The BBQ sandwich with coleslaw on top is superb and all is worth the extra you pay.

Visited June 2013
Maryland
“Drove 45 minutes to try these burgers!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We decided to take a drive and try this place as we had heard from a friend how tasty the burgers were. We were not disappointed. We were welcomed by the owner Bruce, as soon as we walked in. He gave us an overview of the menu and made suggestions. Very nice and friendly person, who made us feel very welcome. The hamburger literally melted in my mouth. Juicy, hot and flavorful! Many toppings to offer and of good quality. The fries were very good as well. We never had Jersey Shore fries, but something was different about them but couldn't put my finger on what that was...but they were hot, crispy and yummy! We will definitely take a drive to Milford again to try other items on the menu! The dining area is small, but very clean. They were steadily busy when we were there but Bruce was constantly cleaning off tables while we were there as patrons left. Don't pass by this little place, its a gem!

• Visited April 2013
“Can't believe it took me this long to visit.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I drive by this place almost everyday and keep reminding myself to try it.I finally did and was quite surprised at the quality and freshness of the burgers. Very tasty with a nice choice of condiments. The Buffalo Chicken sandwich was excellent as well. The fries were just ok to me, however; both of my daughters really liked them.

In comparison to Five Guys, I like this place much more as the burgers weren't as greasy.

• Visited April 2013
Delaware
“Ok - but too expensive”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I found this to be way expensive for a burger and fries. One of the people that worked there (management) followed us to our table and started questioning us about "who has the best burger around". We were put on the spot while attempting to eat and he sat down in a chair behind us and continued to talk the whole time about how great their burgers are and would put them up against anybody's. We were very uncomfortable and will not return.

Visited December 2012