“Wonderful place to meet”

Dolce Bakery & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I like to stop by Dolce to relax with a Chai vanilla latte and a breakfast cookie. The bakery selection is fantastic.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Service is wonderful and the coffee is great. Everyone must try a cinnamon bun, which is not at all like the average pastry. You will be hooked right away. This place is a great local hang out, and it is well worth stopping in.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Dolce is a small coffeehouse with excellent coffee, pastries and baked goods. I highly recommend. They have free wifi with a very sensible time limit, too.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Today a co worker and I came into dolce to see if we could hang up a flier for a promo our salon is doing.. The main guy (don't know the name) kindly says yes and takes our flier..as I place a to go order one of the patrons having coffee asked my friend what our fliers were about as soon as she proceeds to tell this nice elderly lady and her friend the "nice guy" turned on us.. Yelling and screaming that we can not solicitate in his shop but yet he took the flier 20 sec prior..my friend apologized and stopped talking about the flier and was talking to the lady about something else and the lady eas giving her (my friend) a book about the beach and the guy started yelling again at my friend again she explained to him that they were discussing the book..we were totally embarrassed by the way he spoke to us in front of employees and patrons. Being the professional business woman I am I chose to not be as disrespectful as him so I did not do the obvious and cancel our order or tell him where he could put our order so we left.. Moral of the story is he could have kindly spoke to us we go there from time to time and send clients in to their establishment when they ask where to go for good eats and coffee.. That will no longer happen!! A small business will never make it if you are rude and unkind to those who enter the establishment..we are so disappointed in our treatment by this establishment..sincerely, embarrassed and disappointed

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Dolce is my favorite spot in town. I love being able to take the kids there for a cookie. Plus their gluten free chocolate cookie is to die for.