“Highly recommend”

Hampton Inn Milford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Milford
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel. We've found it be be very clean and safe. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. The bedding is comfortable and cozy. Nice selection at breakfast. Easy access to restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Milford

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This hotel provided a simple, efficient and safe shelter with everything needed for a quick business trip. They provided an easy to use fitness center and pool. They offered a decent simple breakfast.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My company paid for the room, but I would certainly choose Hampton for personnal stay if needed. We were kind of snowed in during our stay, and the person at the counter made us feel comfortable in the lobby. She let us play our music and have fun, we didn't have much to do in a snow storm.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Overall clean ,friendly, fresh. Almost impossible to find poor located on site map. Absolutely no Inn markers, or direction, and many confusing issues about location and non direct street access,, GET MAP OUT SPECIFIC direction you may Never find this place in the dark

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Milford is always clean, and friendly, and it is our #1 choice when visiting down state Delaware. It can be a little tricky to find off of the highway but they told us they are working on better signage.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I made a reservation because my delays of my flights were causing me to arrive into the Milford area too late to stay with family. I booked 1 night using the 800 reservation number. About 2 1/2 hours before I planned to be at the hotel, I called the hotel to make special needs requests. The phone was answered by a CAN-DO attitude evening desk clerk, responding that she would take care of my requests personally. I arrived at the hotel at 1 AM to a warm greeting from the midnight desk clerk. I was assured that my needs were taken care of and checked in quickly. The evening clerk had left for me a hand-written note in my room, welcoming me, stating that our needs were taken care of, and wishing me a pleasant stay.
The lobby is clean and attractive. We slept undisturbed in a clean, comfortable, and warm room.
The Hampton breakfast was one of the best I have have, with good selection and tasty foods, and another warm, and friendly, employee.
Check out was done quickly by a friendly day desk clerk.
Not only is the Hampton Inn Milford a great example of the this fine chain of hotels, in my mind it has employees who make it a shining star.
I rate to hotel 5+ for everything.
When the need again arises, this will be the first hotel I will call in Milford.

Room Tip: GPS can't find the location. Call the hotel for directions.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The Hotel refused to make accommodation. If you need grab bars on the toilet this may be a problem for you. I was guaranteed that I would have that but when I checked it it was not available. Other than that it is a very nice Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Days Inn & Suites Milford
Hampton Inn Seaford
Hampton Inn Seaford
#1 of 6 in Seaford
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dover

Been to Hampton Inn Milford? Share your experiences!