Hampton Inn Milford
BestWestern.com
$70
Hotels.com
$154
All reviewsaccess roadroom was cleanindoor poolcomplimentary breakfast isfront desk staffoatmealeasy accessnice breakfasthotel is locatedbusiness centervery nice hotelwould stay againstayed one nightfresh fruitbusiness trippleasant stayrehoboth beach
Reviewed July 24, 2013

staff made us feel welcome, very good breakfast, safe clean, peaceful facility (lovely),very comfortable beds, love the fitness center and pool, convenience location. quick easy check-in and check-out. friendly housekeeping staff that was always smiling and courteous. room was clean, neat and tidy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family stayed here for my son's baseball tournament at Sports at the Beach! It was about a 30 minute ride, but totally worth the trip. This hotel was very clean! Our room was very large because for some reason, they gave us a handicapped room. I have no complaints. We only stayed here for 2 nights. There were only 2 other families staying here from our team, & I think they were also very satisfied. My only slight complaint was that they deactivated our key the day we were checking out. We went downstairs for breakfast (which was very good), then when we went up to take our luggage out, our keys wouldn't work. We were in a huge hurry to get my son to his game on time, & this just took time that we didn't have. I think they could have deactivated it after check out time at 11:00. This was at 9:30. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel. It is a little hard to find, since it's all by itself. That was great, though, because it was very quiet & peaceful. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Only tip I could give is....if you're going to Milford, Delaware, choose this hotel.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Milford, DE twice now as part of our summer vacation. It is just a 20 minute drive from Rehoboth Beach and is near many enjoyable shops and restaurants. It is clean and the staff are all friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding we were attending in Long Neck. I was very pleased with our room. It was clean, the beds were comfortable, everything was new and updated. It took about 40 minutes to get to Long Neck, but I didn't mind. My family stayed at hotels in Rehoboth and said they paid a lot of money for a horrible room. We are so glad we stayed here and had a relaxing comfortable place. We slept so well! They have an indoor pool that looked nice, and a small but doable fitness room. They serve a breakfast from 6 - 10 in the morning which was really nice.

I would definitely stay here again and despite the hotel being in the middle of nowhere (there are houses behind it on a dead end road), I would highly recommend it.

The only negative I have to give is that the shower had bad water pressure. Everything else was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very good place to stay while you go to the beach which take about 45 minutes to get too. The coffee is really good and staff very friendly. The rooms were pretty clean and we slept comfortably. Request room if possible not near the corner doors or ice machine. It's non-smoking which is great and good nature around there. The front desk will help you find places to entertain your family if you request it. This is our second time there and we enjoyed it. I wish the price was a little less but it is cheaper than staying by the beach and the drive is nice coming all the way from Virginia.