“Fantastic food but...”

Abbott's Grill
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Innovative, American Cuisine with a focus on sourcing fresh, locally grown products. Open Sunday & Monday at 3pm for dinner & Tuesday-Saturday at 11am for lunch & dinner. On & Off Site Catering available for breakfast, lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Outdoor seating available during warmer months.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food here is inventive and taste combinations are wonderful. Service is very attentive and food, although made to order, arrives relatively quickly. The only complaint is that the wine by the glass was what I consider a short pour of approx 2- 3 oz for $8.00.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

About 25 miles from the Delaware beaches, a good stop on the way to or from those towns, or a nice destination on its own. Good food, nice atmosphere and service. Music could be toned down a bit. Lots of interesting specials and regular menu items - look up the menu on the internet. The reviews seem to be better for lunch and dinner than for brunch. Excellent fresh imaginative salads.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

On Valentine's Day we went to Abbott;s Grill in Milford, DE. The atmosphere was wonderful, quiet with music (A keyboard) in the background. The service was great, some of the best we've had in a long time. And the food was amazing. We had brie with raspberry sauce for an appetizer. The main course I had filet mignon. It was cooked perfectly. The sides were grilled asparagus and lobster tots. I had never had that before and they were very good. Everything came in a timely manner and was served at the perfect temperature. My husband had lobster ravioli which he said was very good. For dessert we had cheese cake. It was served with sour cherry sauce and the sides were caramelized. Delicious!!

1  Thank irishbeachDelaware
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We found this restaurant just by driving by.. It was so so so good.. I had the best buger I have had since I left the family farm 40 years ago.. Everything here is homemade. You get (free) spinach pita chips and hummus..very good.. My side kick had the clam chowder.. The best I have ever tasted.. We live 50 miles away and we will go back here.. Loved it..

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food was very good, portion size were a little small. Definitely would recommend this place and I also would go back. Staff very friendly!

Been to Abbott's Grill? Share your experiences!