“Gotta go there!”
Review of Georgia House

Georgia House
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great home style food as well as new items. Pretzel salad! Yum! Nice atmosphere too. Always good service.

1  Thank Dafne1999
There are newer reviews for Georgia House

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Georgia House has been a great place to go for lunch or dinner for years. I first ate at the first Millsboro location back in 2000 or so and then at their newer Millsboro location. I was elated when the expanded to Milford (my town) and have had many a lunch or dinner there over the years with family and friends. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly help staff, decent food - you get a real value for your money. I will continue to dine here. Recommend it!

1  Thank Rpretmn
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I love the Georgia House, and have eaten here many, many times. The atmosphere is so cozy, with brick walls and a view of the kitchen and the adjacent street running through the heart of town. There is a lovely outside eating area which we have enjoyed on pleasant evenings. Virtually every item any of us have ordered from the menu has been extremely delicious. Our favorites include: the flavorful and slightly spicy cream of crab soup, buttermilk fried chicken breast, crab cakes (very "meaty"), savannah fish & chips, and the Canadian salmon. There is a large variety of sides from which to choose, and those are great as well. We especially love the sweet potato chips. On really busy evenings, their take-out process is efficient and virtually anything can be ordered to go---it is always ready quickly. Georgia House is our go-to place to take friends & family when they are visiting the area.

2  Thank andrea p
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've always had good meals here. I enjoy the bar-b-cue ribs, salmon, tilapia, chicken, salads, you name it and it's delicious. Pleasant atmosphere tho' when crowded the noise level gets a bit high. Servers are friendly and competent. Prices are reasonable and they have a points card that can add up to a $10 dining certificate. They serve beer and wine, several varieties of each and are not pricey.

1  Thank Judith S
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Georgia House has an outstanding menu! The chicken is awesome as well as the salads BUT don't forget to try the CRAB SOUP! It is the best I have ever had. The service is always excellent. Friendly, casual atmosphere in a beautiful downtown building.

Been to Georgia House? Share your experiences!