“Not good”

Westside Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 62 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was very messy wrappers for straws, sugar and there wad also food on the floor not clean at all. Service was really bad I wanted hot sauce for my fries the lady brought our food and just put it in front of us and walked away while I was trying to talk to her. Under the cap of the ketchup was what seemed to be rust!! Food was ok but wont be back.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have only had breakfast here a number of times. The owners and staff are friendly and helpful.
The portions are substantial and the place is always packed with locals. I always try and go where the local crowd goes and that has never disappointed me.

1  Thank Marko B
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Every outward sign warned me not to eat here, but I decided to ignore them and give the place a chance. BIG MISTAKE. The entire place looked dated and dusty. When I sat down at my table, my eyes were assaulted by a table top covered with local advertisements. That's just what you want isn't it? You walk into a restaurant, ready to trade your hard-earned cash for food, and you are subjected to an overly busy table top full of local businesses that are also trying to separate you from your money. Then came the menu- a volume of food choices, bound in a greasey plastic folder. They listed everything except the kitchen sink, and the daily specials. A waitress rattled these six to ten off to me by rote memory. By the time she had finished, I had forgotten all but the last two or three. An immutable rule of thumb in restaurants is, that the more menu selections, the less fresh food. This law was again proven here. If you enjoy Sysco frozen entrees, reheated in a microwave, this is your place. My meatloaf was obviously such fare, and it was covered with a tasteless, and obviously canned, brown gravy. After one bite, I sent the offensive plate back to its offensive cook and left the place behind to go dine elsewhere. I did stop in the restroom on my way out. Another BIG MISTAKE. I've seen service station bathrooms that were more clean. Forget this place. It's just terrible.

3  Thank DMac559
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nothing fancy just a good meal for a reasonable price. A friendly place full of many regulars the staff knows by name. After church expect to wait for a table as it draws a crowd. Relax and enjoy the conversation and meet the locals.

1  Thank GaryG668
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I'd go for the food but the restaurant facilities are not clean. Kind of greasy and dusty - could use a spring houseccleaning!