“Soup-er!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Phone number is: 302-378-9338
Description: Phone number is: 302-378-9338
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This may just seem like another little restaurant. But Nhu Vu is one of the best places I've ever eaten! The decor is fine, the service amazing, and the food is very good. I've been here many times with groups and with just my family. I would highly recommend the soups(Pho Tai is probably the best) and the bubble tea. Give it a try!

1  Thank DelawareMom123
There are newer reviews for Nhu Vu

Reviewed March 19, 2014

on a Sunday at 1:30, we were the only customers, although there were 2 carry-outs while we were there; one ordered "spicy chicken" and the other shrimp fried rice; absolutely no spice; had to ask for some hot sauce from the waiter; thought we would give some constructive criticism to the owner, and were told that the complaints had gone the opposite way and that they thought it was better to add your own spice; guess we are just used to green chilies in New Mexico!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Have been to Nhu Vu many times and always a pleasant experience. Sometimes they are overwhelmed but do their best to make every customer special. On our last visit I enjoyed stir beef with eggplant. The brown sauce was rich in color, taste and yet not salty. My wife always enjoy the pad tai which is excellent. On your visit a must try is their wonton soup. The owner is always there to please. Where can one go today for lunch and have a bowl of soup, entree, hot tea for a party of (2) and with tip walk out $18-20 for an ideal lunch. The quality of the food and cleanliness of the restaurant is exceptional. They will adjust the heat (spice) in your entree according to your taste.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Driving north from Centreville Maryland to Galena it's only another 15 minutes for some additional food options in this sparse land of dining outside of the big towns. So back to Nhu Vu it was. The vermicelli bowls with egg roll and lots of veggies were great. One beef and one pork. A good and healthy $20 lunch. Looks like they get lots of regulars in here too. I can see why. We've been three times since they opened and will surely be back.

1  Thank GK1959
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

When going out to dinner with your husband on that rare night out, you might be disappointed walking into the strip mall decore of this modest restaurant. That is, until you put the spoon in your mouth. The flavor of this food in unreal. Everything I've ordered has been at the recommendation of the staff, based on my spicy preferences. The food is piping hot! Crazy delicious! And leftovers are gifts to take home! I really enjoy this place! If the food were served in a different atmosphere, it would soar to the top of any foodies list!

2  Thank oceantulip