“Always good”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #49 of 91 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Description: This may be a new restaurant.
Description: This may be a new restaurant.
“Always good”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This is our typical dinner spot when we are in Middletown. The service is super friendly and the restaurant is clean. One of our favorites is their broccoli cheddar soup, it's always good. I like that they keep the menu fresh and updated.

• Korean first
Middletown, Delaware
“NEW POLICIES AND STANDARDS HAVE GONE DOWN HILL”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had been going to Ruby Tuesdays when we were on a low carb diet because we had some good options to eat there. They offered a few good dishes that were extremely low card and very tasty. We also liked to go for a burger and salad bar combo, but they have since changed there policy and the burgers np longer come with the salad bar option. I really don’t understand why they chafed this policy as you can order the chicken taco/s for $10.00 and get the salad bar, but not a $10.00 burger... what’s the difference? I also note that the salad bar doesn’t seem to be tended to the way it used to, too many empty trays for too long a time.

It’s standard stuff pretty much and I find the food to be inconsistent, with the new policy about the salad bar, the chances of us dining there again are slim to none.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carbs88
Townsend, Delaware
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I stopped by for a 2pm lunch/dinner. I had the $19.99 seafood trio(crab cake/shrimp/2 small lobster tails. It was REALLY good. Nice lump pieces in an appx 5oz cake and lobster NOT tough.

Mrs had a melt in mouth sirloin with shrimp for about $15. Salad and sides were excellent. Waitress was a little slow,but she was covering multiple tables(corp office saving $)..

Definite re-order on these items!

• Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Food Good, Service Very Slow”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Arrived around 11:30 and waited 40 minutes for food. When it came, it was good but I had a 8 & 10 year old who were still very hungry after eating the kids meal. We didn't like the raspberry tea and they kindly removed the charges. I was torn about tipping but decided the food was good and waiter was nice enough. If I was in a hurry, I would have been bothered and left no tip.

• Visited March 2014
townsend,de
“worth trying again”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

the salad bar has been great! the menu also has improved greatly! haven't been there in awhile but recently visited and have been back several times. Worth trying again, and service is great also.

• Visited February 2014