“Yummy sushi place; very friendly and attentive staff.”
Review of Sushi Yama

Sushi Yama
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Yummy sushi place; very friendly and attentive staff. Lots of menu choices. Close to everything. Clean.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Sit at the Sushi Bar, it's an entertainment in itself. How do they remember our names? Great Sushi, fresh, just wish they had a full liquor license although the saki is nice!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I agree with previous reviews that the sushi here is average. Dining room is dark even in daylight hours. Pricing for the most part is a la carte. In a crunch, I have gone here 4 times now. What didn't impress me was when I asked for green tea, I received a cup of hot water and a tea bag.
Where was the tea pot? The waitress did refill my cup wih hot water though, a quaint touch. Better sushi is approximately 20 minutes away in the Bear DE area.

1  Thank TomMiddletown_DE
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Went there for dinner for the first time tonight.staff is extremely friendly and courteous.sushi is very fresh and the rolls have generous portions of fish in them.will definitely be returning!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The sushi here is merely okay, and it's fairly expensive. It touts itself as the "best sushi restaurant in Middletown"...but I'd venture to say it's the ONLY sushi restaurant in Middletown. I'm a big sushi fan, but honestly, I don't think this place is worth the money unless you're really craving sush. I'd prefer to make the drive to Mikimotos in Wilmington.

1  Thank Gritty51