“#1 resturant in Middletown”
Review of Jake's

Jake's
Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Wayback Burgers, previously known as Jake's Wayback Burgers, is an American fast casual restaurant chain based in Cheshire, Connecticut. Wayback serves typical hamburger restaurant foods such as hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, milkshakes and salads along with a variety of regional selections. Originally created in Newark, Delaware,[1] Wayback began expansion in the late 2000s; in 2013, it was announced that the chain was expanding internationally to an additional 28 countries, with locations in the Middle East and North Africa slated to open in early 2014. The second international agreement signed is with Argentina
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family and I stopped by the Jake's wayback burgers location in Middleton on a Sunday after a beach trip. IT WAS HEAVEN! The burger was great, well done and juicy. This is coming from a foodie here. I switched it up and ordered the irish nachos and let me tell you its a must get idem! The store is spotless clean and the staff was very friendly. The manager helped my family out with my sons gluten problem by serving us a burger with no bun. This resturant is fantastic ! P.s get there early because they get busy !

2  Thank JeffCoobMOT18

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love stopping at this place when I come to visit my Sister! Burger is juicy! Great toppings! I like how you can customize it. The French Fries are great! Small things like this go a long ways with me sometimes but.....they do not charge for dipping sauce for French Fries!

1  Thank D8476JSbenp
Reviewed June 4, 2013

So good !! Burgers melt in your mouth and you MUST try one of their hand dipped shakes ! Staff is friendly and bring your shakes to the table for you after they make them :)

1  Thank lotsabeans1962
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went a few times during a long construction project trip.
Good eats. I liked the turkey burger and the fries. The inside dining is a little cramped, but this is the design, and no fault of the local owner.

1  Thank TechTripper
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

better than five guys. A lot better after five guys lowered their good quality several years ago. If you liked the old five guys this is where you want to go

1  Thank m v

Been to Jake's? Share your experiences!