“Great Halloween Location”

Frightland
Ranked #5 of 20 things to do in Middletown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Frightland is the premiere haunted attraction scream park in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Located in Middletown, Delaware, Frightland offers 8 different haunted attractions that made Travel Channel call us a "Top 10 Scariest Haunted Attraction in the US". Visit us and find out why Forbes called us one of the Scariest Haunts in America.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place is a tri-state favorite....it's is a carnival and scary funhouse all in one. If you like scary they have a haunted hay ride..if you want a family event the carnival part is gat for kids.

1  Thank rodneytbond007

Reviewed July 30, 2013

All of the events held on the Frightland property are first class family fun. From the legendary Halloween experience through the many Mud Run's and seasonal events, the ownership of Frightland always gives customers and participants way more than their moneys' worth. BTW - all of the profits are donated through a charitable organization that go towards finding a cure for Lukemia. There is no better way to spend your entertainment dollars in all of the greater Wilmington area.

1  Thank michaelc876
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I went to fright land on November 2 ,2012. When we went there it was me and my 2 friends . We paid it was 75$ for all three o us to get in ( we each had a 5 dollars off coupon ) . We decided to walk around in the amusement park . It was fun but not impressed . So we waited until it was time for the attractions . First it was they hayride . Not scary at all but we had a blast. Cracking jokes laughing talking to people and that's where we met our friends Kylie and rhyna . Next was the haunted woods . My friends got scared I didn't but it soft surprise me I was born on Halloween the night of frights soo. They had people popping out and chasing you . I also went into the reedy point prison wasnt impressed but I'm not easy to impress. Then there was the idaila manor . Fun kinda scary but still had a blast . We also went in the attic . Kinda bored on that one . It was dark and you couldn't see and I kept running into walls. I went to all 8 attraction but I can't remember the other two . It was a fun blast and I'm going again this year .

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Each May we judge a KCBS barbeque competition here and it really is a great event. The event coordinator, Mose Zook, does a terrific job organizing and making sure all goes well. You can stroll around and watch bbq competitors get ready for their big cook off. Carnival rides, games, midway type foods, yum. Just a nice day to be outside and get some fresh air. The event has competition on that Friday nite, followed by competition a good part of the day Saturday. Then the awards are presented early evening and some very happy competitors get to take home their trophies. You and your family might want to visit this event in May of next year. I've never been to Frightland at Halloween but from the reviews here on Trip Advisor, sounds like it is great family fun. And from their website, they also run various other family events throughout the season like Zombie mud runs and Junior mud runs. Seems like a great family place. And, you do pay for parking but all the money gets donated to the Leukemia Research Foundation of Delaware, which is such a nice gesture.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

It's a haunted ride for outside haunts, a walk-through haunted house, outside junk food, and amusement rides. So it has something for everyone that likes that sort of thing. It's open in the Fall around Halloween time.