“Awful service!!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food is excellent here but the service is the worst! My friends and family will not be returning!

1  Thank momoffive22

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We are frequent flyers at Tequila's here in Middletown and although there are other Mexican places this is the best. The food is true Mexican and the staff and service is always friendily and quick. If you want to relax and take your time and chat with friends, you won't feel rushed. We have been there for birthday's and they will sing if you want them too. This is a real friendly place!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Crisp, moist, flavorful grilled meat in a soft taco shell, three tacos to a plate - what a happy find in our cross-country pursuit of the perfect tacos al pastore, first encountered in San Francisco.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The place was practically empty yet the server kept disappearing in the back or going to the bar area to do some housekeeping. I had to go find the server to get a drink refill and it was then we were asked if everything was OK. That said, the food was just average. The fajita plate looked barren with little meat (which I tried some of my wife's and it had no taste either). I had the egg & sausage which was more appropriately called sausage & a little bit of egg. Much too spicy for me. I doubt I'll return.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We go here a lot for drinks/happy hour. The bartenders are very friendly and the margaritas are delish. A la carte food is quite inexpensive.