“Local Mexican this is grrrrrrreat!”

Tequila's Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Middletown
“Local Mexican this is grrrrrrreat!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We are frequent flyers at Tequila's here in Middletown and although there are other Mexican places this is the best. The food is true Mexican and the staff and service is always friendily and quick. If you want to relax and take your time and chat with friends, you won't feel rushed. We have been there for birthday's and they will sing if you want them too. This is a real friendly place!

• Visited April 2014

kennebunk
“Fabulous tacos al pastore!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Crisp, moist, flavorful grilled meat in a soft taco shell, three tacos to a plate - what a happy find in our cross-country pursuit of the perfect tacos al pastore, first encountered in San Francisco.

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Inattentive Service, Food Just OK”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The place was practically empty yet the server kept disappearing in the back or going to the bar area to do some housekeeping. I had to go find the server to get a drink refill and it was then we were asked if everything was OK. That said, the food was just average. The fajita plate looked barren with little meat (which I tried some of my wife's and it had no taste either). I had the egg & sausage which was more appropriately called sausage & a little bit of egg. Much too spicy for me. I doubt I'll return.

Visited March 2014
Middletown, Delaware
“Friendly staff, good food”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We go here a lot for drinks/happy hour. The bartenders are very friendly and the margaritas are delish. A la carte food is quite inexpensive.

• Visited March 2014
“Great service and food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Servers are very attentive and I have not had a meal I was disappointed in yet. The chips and homemade salsa they put out before the meal are addicting and the molcajete is to die for. It is a meal and at least a half. More than enough for one.

• Visited September 2013