“Pure and utter Horse Manure!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blakehurst Motor Inn

Blakehurst Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Blakehurst
“Pure and utter Horse Manure!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Well what can I say of our stay, its awful period that's me being polite!! Never in my life have I seen so much poor customer care, me my wife and 3 yr old son had come back from Sydney, after having a meal with a family member..

The TV in the room is as old as Noah's Arc for god sake, so put the bad picture down to the dated TV, well we had nothing but snow tonight, yet the Ld TV at reception had a better picture? So I mentioned our bad picture, and they said we could watch it bonus I thought!!

I noticed the bar and asked for a beverage for me and my wife, price was decent tbh! Then after my second bottle of VB, a larger male come and put the chain over the bar, so I laughed at my wife and goes no more drink then!! The lady at reception told me they were fixing the aerial, after reading the reviews on here I very much doubt it :O
Not very nice when the two Turkishmen decide to talk in there on tongue at reception, that was just before the larger man put the chain across, if he didn't want to sell drink then don't stock it simple!!

I picked this without reading reviews as we're in a fix for a quick place to stay, never ever would I put my Labrador dog in here, as we are both bitten to death!
not even for a junkie....

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank bilco73

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Port Macquarie, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had recently stayed at the Blakehurst Motor Inn & I wish to raise my concerns regarding the motel at woniora rd & King Georges rd at Blakehurst.
The place is filthy when my wife & I stayed there on boxing day.
There looked like there was excretement & a chair in the pool. the bathroom basin was serverley cracked.
Electrical wires where exposed.
The spare doonah was disgusting & the whole room had that dirty feel about it.
The TV is an old fashioned analogue style at least 20 years old & didn't work.
It was noisy because the base of the front door was rotted
Curtain was dirty & torn

We have travelled extensively throught Asia including some of the dirtiest cities includinf Yangon in Burma, Jakarta in Indonesia & Hanoi in Vietman.
This Place in Blakehurst Australia would have to be the most fowl filthiest place we have ever seen.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank CountYorga

Travelers are raving about these Blakehurst hotels

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

AIr Conditioning Not Working. No Lights. Electrical Wires Handing everywhere. Beds STained. Rooms Cleaned when its convenient or if cleaner turns up. Bathroom Light switch pushed in so cannot open or close light. Holes in Door and Filth on Walls and floor. Only thing working was Fridge. No digital TV. Lucky TV worked at all. Would not pay more than $20. Felt like a half way house. Too dirty even for a hooker to even turn tricks there!!! Not gunna be around for long. Unfriendly management. Swimming Pool filthy and not even cleaned. Leaves and brranches in water everyday. Rip Off.

Room Tip: Dont choose any room. Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank cosbar
Warners Bay, New South Wales, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Its a budget motel so i expected basic but clean. What we got was excessive cigarette odour, pubes on the toilet seat, hair in the shower, broken door handle to bathroom - (god I hope I don't get locked in, they clearly don't clean the place so probably won't notice me in the til the next person checks in). Old mcflurrys in fridge - which has broken seals & has frozen over. Cracked and broken light switches. Revolting bedside tables. Carpet looks filthy.
Air con filthy & doesn't work. Probably a good thing considering.
I checked the bed sheets expecting them to be dirty but surprisingly they looked clean the bedspread is another matter - yuk!
I last stayed here about 9 years ago. Appears as though they haven't cleaned or maintained the place since then.

Budget Is one thing but there's no excuse for a property to be so revolting.

• Stayed December 2012
5 Thank Nicole G
Batehaven, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Thought it would be a close stopover for the airport, upon entering the room it was stepping back into the dark ages,carpets were very dirty, bed old and uneven, dirty showers, dusty airconditioner rattling in the wall and an old TV from the 80's, not worth $8.50 per night let alone $85. Very noisy from roadside traffic.
Would not recommend, never again would we stop here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MikeKimberly
Brisbane, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

It should be demolished. I have never stayed anywhere in Eastern Australia over the last 50 years that could compare to this dump. I knew I should have walked out when they couldn't find my prepaid booking. It is a shame you don't have minus ratings, I would give it a minus 5.
They don't even do breakfasts. What with broken lamps, smashed power points, refrigerator not working, water running down the shower wall from the unit above, TV didn't work, window wouldn't close, fly screen fallen of & damaged beyond repair. i thought the cleaner was joking when she said she was the thing that worked there. She was right.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Keith B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blakehurst
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
#1 of 1 in Miranda
Ibis Budget Hotel Sydney Airport
Meriton Serviced Apartments Sydney Airport
Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel

Been to Blakehurst Motor Inn? Share your experiences!