“Don't miss it if you need a litte vacation detox.”
Review of Nectar

Nectar
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We will be closed for a short winter break Feb 1st through Feb 9th, 2017. We will reopen Feb 10th at 7:00AM.
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Not well known enough to be crowded yet so take advantage. All smiles from the staff, refreshing healthy style drink mixtures (like the hangover cure), breakfast all day, kid friendly, etc...

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This new place in Lewes is a must to eat delicious, healthy, creative menu choices. I had an omelette that was perfectly cooked. My friends had a chicken salad sandwich (he cleaned the plate!); another had the best French toast I've ever eaten (served with ice cream!); and the honey yogurt with fresh berries and granola was outstanding. I can't wait to go back!! BTW, the decor is bright, cute, and clever. Loved this place.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I spent a few days in Lewes and came across this little gem. The food is fresh and I think locally sourced. There are a lot of healthy food options - and yes, they are all delicious. I had one of the best cheese and spinach omelets there ever which was served with a nice home baked crusty bread.

The environment is clean and bright, the wait staff is friendly and keep the coffee coming, and the food is delicious. What more can anyone ask for?

They also serve lunch and dinner but we only made it to breakfast twice. Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I loved this new cafe and restaurant in Lewes. Friendly, personable service and delicious cafe fare including fresh fruit juices and yummy coffee drinks. The decor and atmosphere are also very fun--an epic "shabby-sheek" makeover with beautiful antiques that have been re-purposed into an awesome space. I loved this cafe and spent many a morning there reading the paper and sipping coffee.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try breakfast - very small & quaint. Designers did a great job with "cozy" & it is worth a trip to the restroom - whole place is tastefully decorated. We each ordered a small (12 oz) juice and I had the yogurt, granola & fruit while my companion had blueberry pancakes. Wish they had calories posted for their items as I fear we consumed our daily allotment in that one meal. Portions were decent & food was tasty. We asked for syrup on the side but there really wasn't traditional syrup. Instead, a small cup of blueberries floating in something arrived. Tasty but not traditional maple! Our server was extremely sweet & helpful. Our bill of @ $30 for this non-meat breakfast seemed high; the juices accounted for probably half of that cost. Although quaint, the constant juicing was exceptionally loud which made conversation challenging.

Been to Nectar? Share your experiences!