“Great Soups” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bob Evans
Ranked #51 of 88 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Great Soups”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Good choice of soups and chili..Good service...Clean and always friendly...Been eating there for years

Visited March 2012

Pennsylvania
“false advertising”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

We're from Pennsylvania and we were visiting my mother-in-law in Lewes, Delaware. We ordered the Turkey Family diner with rolls plus other items. The girl faked trying to enter a $3.00 off coupon, okay I can deal with that. Half way back to my mother-in laws I checked out my order. First I noticed the rolls were missing, then I looked at the turkey diner, it was NOTHING LIKE IT WAS ADVERTISED. We turned around, went back, I showed it to the girl, she said it was because the gravy wasn't on the turkey. I had about 1 1/2 lbs of stuffing and 5, yes 5 small slivers of turkey. Unbelievable! We were feeding 6 people, I did not eat so others could. Your product should look as advertised. This diner was NOT even close!!!!
Unhappy........Marion Imbody

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Average...really Average”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Sorry, but just not very exciting. Noisy and not an inexpensive place to eat. Food was ok, but just wanted more of that home cooking type of taste. The wait staff was terrible, like we were bothering them by being there. Won't be back.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Susan R
Delaware
“Food okay! Everything else bad!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

Today, I may have has the worst experience eating out with my family! I have ever had. First, we had almost every persons meal come to the table wrong. My son missing hash browns, my wife was the entire wrong meal and my toast missing.

My wife ordered the lite French toast from the lite menu, what they brought was stuffed banana/blueberry French toast. The waiter then insisted that it was just about the same thing as we ordered.

It took 10 minutes for the toast to come to my cold eggs and I finally had to ask for a manager to fix the Frenchtoast and make what we ordered since the waiter would not.

Needless to say my wife finally got her food and we watched her eat. We were told the check had been fixed. However, fixed simply meant that we were charged for what we ordered. Nothing of any compensation for our problems.

To make matter worse, when we went to pay I was asked how our meal was. I responded that it was pretty bad and I would never come back. The reply I got was silence and then I was told, " Have a nice day.".

How sad. What a horrible way to follow up our church day for my family.

Visited September 2011
Lewes, Delaware
“The food was very good !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

My family and I went here for dinner .The food was very good.The waitress was not very good good at all.She never came back to our table to ask if we needed anything she forgot stuff from our order.....I would go there again ....I just hope to not have the same waitress again....

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!