“Love Mr P's!”

Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Now offering 19 craft beers on tap, nitro and cask beer! Dine In or Take Out Available. Serving slices 'til 3:00. Mr. P's Pizza, A Lewes Delaware favorite! Fresh baked pizza from a wood-burning oven in Sussex County, DE
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Totally enjoyed soup fresh potato chips homemade meatballs brick oven pizza and a wonderful list of craft brews. Our server/bartender Jennifer suggested a misspelling beach bum which I loved! Enjoyed Jennifer and meeting the owner Mr. P also! Would definitely return for good food and good people!

There are newer reviews for Mr P Pizzeria

Reviewed August 3, 2014

A Lewes favorite! Great food beer & service! Lots of wonderful food & beer selections, & the food was very fresh. Staff is friendly & accommodating.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Mr. P's is a hidden gem...this is one of our favorite stops after the beach. We always know we can get fresh, quality, and delicious food with a great beer selection of craft brews. The pizzas are not your everyday boring pepperoni/cheese...they think out of the box and have a great variety to choose from that will satisfy everyone's taste buds!! Definitely a MUST visit restaurant!!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Pizza was absolutely amazing!! My family and I got a large Hawaiian Bianca pizza and a medium sausage & pepperoni. So fresh tasting and good looking. I've heard their pasta is very good as well from the couple sitting next to our table. We got a table, which we got to choose ourselves. I've always liked that because I don't like to get put just anywhere. As soon as we sat down we were greeted immediately and sufficiently with a nice attitude. We were constantly checked on and got all that we needed right away. Definitely felt like a top priority to our waitress. Service, pizza, surroundings, all phenomenal. The environment makes you feel right at home and I like that because you can just come right off the beach and have a nice meal. Very kid friendly I might add. Mr.P's is our favorite in town and I will and have recommend it to anyone interested in outstanding pizza!!

2  Thank Constancealexis
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The pizza was incredible...love the brick oven "flavor", impressed with the service, staff very accommodating with our children and friendly!!! This is important to us! Couldn't believe the selection of draft beers, like the local flavors available: AMAZING!!!! More than enough food. Would love to replicate Mr P Pizzeria where we live...Kudos to Rick and his team.

Been to Mr P Pizzeria? Share your experiences!