“One of the best restaurants in Lewes”
Review of Cafe Azafran - CLOSED

Cafe Azafran
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Heidelberg, Germany
“One of the best restaurants in Lewes”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We think Azafran and Agave are your best bets in Lewes. We have eaten at Azafran three times and return each time we visit Lewes. TIP: Ask to sit on outdoor patio and try the Sangria!

Visited September 2012

Falls Church, Virginia
“Maybe we just ordered the wrong thing? Lunch review only”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

In Lewes for vacation last week and read so many good reviews about Azafran that we decided to pick up a few of their sandwiches as our last vacation lunch. I got a sandwich that read really well on the menu - roasted vegetables, mozarella, basil, etc. and my husband got a cup of the turkey chowder soup special and the panini. We were both pretty disappointed, sadly - the sandwiches were OK at best but certainly nothing to get excited about. My husband did say that the specials he saw on display when he picked up our order looked much better than what we ended up with. So I guess I would give this another try if the occasion arose, but would order very carefully based on what they were featuring or what was recommended.

Visited August 2012
Delaware
“Late Night Dinner”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food was well prepared and the service was good. The wine menu is different and so are many tapas, but that's why we liked it.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Elzregina
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

All the tapas selections (and we had most of them) were great, and the portions were quite generous. Nice wine selection and atmosphere. highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank John I
West Chester, PA
“GREAT oatmeal”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

They have the best baked oatmeal. Actually, every meal that I have had here has been good. I like their outdoor dining space, too.

Visited May 2012