“Good LEWES food!”

Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Lewes
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The atmosphere and food was so good. Definitely try the Nor'easter or the Blackened Tuna Pasta. While visiting the bar make sure you sample the Pinnacle Whipped Crush as well!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our first visit ever to Lewes, DE. Charming little village. We couldn't get in to Striper Bites on Friday night - long wait - so we tried again on Saturday night. Enjoyed the tuna-on-wonton appetizer - sooo yummy! The Amaretto Chicken was great; my husband really enjoyed the seafood pasta dish. The atmosphere there is so up-beat and friendly. The mix of all age groups makes it a welcoming place for families, couples, and friends. We enjoyed it so much, we ate there again on Sunday evening!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Our recent meal was good, but the service was incredibly slow: 1) 25 minutes for drinks, 2) at 1 hour we received our starter; and 3) our main course arrived approximately 30 minutes after that. Many tables were empty and yet we were told that the kitchen was backed up. Be prepared to wait.....

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Went their for dinner with the kids, one evening while on vacation. About a 45 minute wait on a July Wednesday night but killed time walking around Lewes. I had the Striper Bites Club which was by far the best Mahi Mahi sandwich ever. Kids had an order of mussels and chicken fingers and ate it all. This would make a great place for a date night too. Nice atmosphere and decor.

1  Thank KADNap
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed in Lewes this past week for vacation with family. We ate at Striper Bites twice and each time the food was great. The seafood is fresh and prepared wonderfully. I asked if I could substitute a salad for the fries with one of my meals and there wasn't an upcharge like at some restaurants. Everyone at our table enjoyed their food. I even snagged the last chicken finger that my grandson didn't want; it was tasty as well!

It's located conveniently near the bridge and shops in town. I would definitely recommend it and wouldn't hesitate to dine there again on future visits to Lewes.