“Tried it again”
Review of Annabella's Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Annabella's Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Visited Annabella's when it first opened a few years ago and found the food to be average so we never went back. After seeing good reviews, we decided to give it another try - places change over time with different chefs, etc. so we stopped in again for dinner. Not much has changed.
The food is basic very average Italian, nothing special. Atmosphere is also very plain. We love Italian food but we have found other better choices in the area. Annabella's serves o.k. Italian food but I don't think it is any better than the Italian Restaurant that went out of business at the same location before Annabella's opened. The service is fine and the entertainment a couple of times a week is very good. If you must eat at Annabella's, I would definitely go when there is entertainment.

1  Thank infrequentcritic

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I frequent this restaurant 2 or 3 times a month and love eating there especially on Sunday evenings when the have live music. The food is very good and very authentic. Service is always attentive and the servers are well trained. The owners are super people who make it easy to want to come back again and again. If you are visiting our area in the summer please stop by Annabellas for a great meal, and family oriented prices.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We've lived here a year now and always wanted to stop at Annabella's. Glad we did. We both had great meals which included home made pasta and fresh clams. We split a Cannoli for dessert and were also very happy with that. Good service and pleasant quaint surroundings.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I eat at Annabella quite often. This is one of the best casual restaurants in the Lewes area. The food is always fresh and well-prepared. The service is friendly and professional. The atmosphere is very comfortable. Our favorites dishes are the chicken parmagiana and pasta with meatball. We also like the bread and the weekly specials. Annabella provides good value. Most entrees are less than $20.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food was very good. We got the buffet and everything on it was delicious. The homemade bread was awesome! I just wish I had a salad to go with the buffet.