Been here many times and the food is ok.
This time there was a piece of plastic in the middle of the dish.
It appeared as though the bowl of soup may have been heated in a micro
with plastic and some came loose on the middle and when I went to use the
restroom I came back and pulled small hard sliver of plastic out of my mouth,
which I thought had been a piece of pumpkin seed.
The dish was replaced after we called the waiter over, but the dish was on our
bill to my surprise, which I do not believe a good restaurant would do, at least
to save face.
Not sure we will ever return.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.