“Good chain.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Pat's is a mid-atlantic chain of pizza shops.
the food is good to very good. the prices are very good.
the place is very clean and the staff is courteous and efficient.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was at first skeptical of a new pizza place in Lewes/Rehoboth. As a diehard fan of another pizza place on Rehoboth Ave,, I didn't believe my parents' raves of Pat's. Wow, was I in for a surprise! From the moment you walk in and are greeted by the wait staff or those taking orders at the counter - you realize you have entered an establishment that prides itself on superior customer service and a quality dining experience. The friendliness of the staff is only outdone by the quality of the pizza. The sauce has just the right amount of sweetness, the dough is fresh and crispy - not too thin and not too thick and doughy...what you'd expect from a restaurant family that began making pizzas in New Jersey! The cheese, pepperoni and other toppings were top notch. Pat's has a full menu of pizzas, subs, salads, and entrees to choose from...even wings. You place your order at the counter and it is promptly delivered to your table. Your complete satisfaction is their goal and it shows. The dining area is very open, clean and comfortable. The chain prides itself on giving back to the community and has already made a name for itself by contributing to numerous fundraisers in the Lewes/RB area. Why wait for hours in downtown RB for pizza when you can enjoy some fantastic pizza at Pat's?? Beat the crowds, see why the superb quality and great customer service is making this everyone's new favorite pizza restaurant in town!

3  Thank stagmomx2
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Pat's is a great place. Salads are fresh, customer service is excellent and the pizza beats them all. The clean atmosphere and outstanding service make it a place we frequent. So glad they came to Lewes!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I LOVE pizza but since I try to eat healthy more often than not, I try to limit my pizza eating to twice a month. Because of this, I want to maximize my pizza experience; i.e., I don't want run-of-the-mill pizza! I heard about Pat's from my hairdresser at Bling Salon and Spa (in the same shopping center) soon after it opened its Lewes location. It was love at first bite! Their pizza is DELICIOUS. The crust is chewy and bubbly, the sauce is delicious and the thickness of the crust is enough to be filling without it being too bready.

Pat's also has subs. I've only tried 2 or 3 so far because when I go there, I immediately think of how delicious their pizza is and then I want some! My favorite sub was the rustic roast beef with horseradish sauce that cleared out my sinuses but it was so tasty I kept eating! :) They also have salads but I haven't tried any. I love their thick-cut waffle fries as well.

Some of the other things I love about Pats:

1. You can buy pizza by the slice. Their 2-slices-of-pizza-with-a-soda lunch special is my go-to order. It is a great deal at under $5! (Note that you can only choose cheese or pepperoni for your pizza by the slice; you can't custom order slice with other toppings.)

2. The prices are reasonable! (see #1)

3. They have a decaffeinated soda option on their soda fountain! (decaf root beer--Mug brand I think--which is DELISH!) (I am not able to drink caffeinated sodas or coffee.)

4. The staff is amazing! Even though I am not in there daily or even weekly, the lady who takes the orders knows what I want. She asks "The usual?" in case I've decided to order something else. While you are eating, a staff member will usually come by and ask if everything is alright. When customers finish eating and get up to leave, the manager or the cashier say goodbye to them. They really know how to take care of their customers and I so appreciate that. So many places these days you can barely get tolerable service much less outstanding service!

5. They deliver! I am fortunate to live within their delivery area. Sometimes I come home tired and I just want to eat but I don't want to cook, so I can call and order something.

Pat's offers sit-down, carry-out and delivery service. The seating area of the restaurant is not large but the way they have it set up it can seat quite a few people. There are booths along the side and tables in the middle. They also have several big-screen TVs.

If you haven't given Pat's a try yet, the time is now!

2  Thank SheriReho
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great pizza, many choices, friendly staff, great pizza 10x better than Grotto's a little better than Nicolas.

1  Thank Trish H