“A Super Clean Bed and Breakfast with a pool, hot tub AND allows pets-felt like a secret place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lewes
Lazy L at Willow Creek - A Bed and Breakfast Resort
Ranked #6 of 9 Lewes B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My fiance, daughter, dad and step-mom decided last minute to take a trip to the beach area in Delaware to kayak. We've never been there before! Anyway, planned the kayak trip and then remembered I have a dog, oh-no I have to find a place that takes dogs... I picture a crappy motel that is gonna overcharge a pet fee to bring her in my head, BUT NO, the kayak place recommended this B&B that is pet friendly and boy were they! Your pet is allowed almost everywhere you are, even to breakfast! And everyone is soooo friendly to your pet. I read the reviews and was so excited to go, I was sad though that I only got to stay 1 night... So here's some cool things for us humans,,, some water view rooms, In-ground pool!!! , pool-table, Hot-tub, ALL U CAN EAT ICE CREAM, even a little workout room @ a bed and breakfast ! awesome
Only thing I would've liked to see that I am kind of used to from other B&B's is, Some sort of afternoon/evening drink or snack but overall I would def go back again! Even thought about having a small wedding there next year

Room Tip: the lighthouse had a great view and it's on the same floor as the ice-cream :)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Danielle_MattMerkel

Reviewed August 29, 2011

When the Lazy L says they are pet friendly, they are not kidding! This simple, yet beautifully maintained, B&B had everything a dog owner would want and need: extra towels, bowls of fresh water everywhere, a lighted (and clean!) dog run, dog treats at breakfast, dog shampoo in the outdoor shower. The owners and staff are true dog lovers, and made our pup feel most welcome. They even provided us with a list of dog friendly restaurants, stores, and beaches in the area.
As far as us humans go, they thought of everything for us, too. Our room was super clean, and extremely comfortable. The common areas allowed us to get to know other people staying in the B&B. The pool is delightful. The grounds are meticulously kept, and the surrounding nature was a good respite from the city. Breakfast each morning set us up for a full day of going to the beach. The B&B is a quick car ride from Rehoboth Beach, where we enjoyed our evenings... great dinners and good ice cream!
Another added bonus: we were able to get massages on site! Make sure to make an appointment with Donna. It's the best $75 you'll ever spend!
All in all, we would definitely return to the Lazy L with our pup. Wish we could have stayed longer....

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Missy C
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I have stayed in many B&B's before, this one tops the cake. It was clean and the innkeepers are friendly and very hospitable. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and our stay was relaxing. I highly recommend this to anyone going to Lewes for a business trip or just FUN.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the BEST...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Our stay here was nothing short of fabulous! The staff were so very friendly and efficient. The perfect combination of homey and spoiled. I cannot say enough! Our dogs were thrilled and got to run and play to their heart's content. I look forward to our next stay here!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Everything exceeded our expectations (staff, accommodations, food, pet friendliness, etc.). We stayed in the cottage for 4 days, we had booked for a week but had to leave early due to "Irene", and we just loved every moment!!! Our three dogs did too :) Thank-you Lazy L. We will be back!!!!
Kathy Ness & Connie Happeny
And Yoda, Simon & Peaches

Reviewed August 23, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a couple days in August. It was our first vista to the Lazy L. To say they are dog-friendly is an understatement! The outside shower has dog shampoo and conditioner, for example. The top floor observation room was wonderful in the morning, when the sun was coming up.

Our only regret is that we were enjoying the surrounding beaches, and did not spend a lot of time at the Lazy L. On the drive back home we were already figuring out when we wanted to stay next year. Some of the rooms share a common room, so if you are traveling with other couples you could book the two rooms, gate off the common room, and allow the dogs to play with each other and not roam through the rest of the house.

Everyone enjoyed the trip, and we look forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: The Nature Room had a great view of the back yard and creek.
Reviewed August 23, 2011

The staff at the Lazy L pay attention to detail. It felt very homey and comfortable. Our dog was welcome everywhere in the house and they treated her like royalty! You would never know it is a pet friendly place at night because it is so quiet and peaceful. Beautiful grounds and located close to all Delaware beaches. Would definitely go again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple