“What a beautiful wedding!”

Nassau Valley Vineyards
Ranked #14 of 51 things to do in Lewes
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Excellent spot for a wedding and great wine! Their wine tasting allows you to try up to 6 wines. The Cabernet was my favourite and even brought some home!

This Vineyard was a very nice surprise, I never would have guess they would have one in this part of the Country!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is the first vineyard I've been to where you do a self guided tour. It's set up nicely and end, of course, in the tasting room. All the wines we tried were excellent and we ended up purchasing several bottles to take home.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We arrived at this attraction on a Wednesday afternoon, and there was noone there, except the showrrom was open. We asked the tour in the showroom, and were told she would show us. The tour is self guided, and consists of a bunch of posters (about 8 or so) on the wall, that you can walk in front of and read. There is nothing there to see as far as the vineyards or the wine making. It may have been the time of year, but there was no effort by anyone to explain anything to us. There was no customer serivce at all. I would not return. It seems like it may have been good in it's time, but certainly is not now.

2  Thank blkitty
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The Nassau Valley Vineyards is considered Lewes. It is easily found off of Rt 1 just North of Rehobeth Beach. If you never been to wineries you would like this one. When you arrive they expect that you walk through a self guided tour. While it is ok, I hate tours. I am there to try the wines. There seemed to be a good variety of wines. I only found one that I liked enough to purchase but others seemed to be happy. The place is nice and it great to get away from the sun and crowds at the beach. It is worth the trip. It is noFinger Lakes but worth a look.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

ESP. Love the Redneck Rouge- wish I had bought more! A quiet place- informal- there was. Bit of a wait because of a little crowd but owner was congenial and gave full attn when it was your turn. Went to a wedding there a few years back & the venue was nothing short of spectacular in the fall.