“Good”

Cuisines: British
Ocean City
“Good”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Nice change in food....good wish you had more draft beers... But food is good and portions are Big...

Snow Hill, Maryland
“Best Fish & Chips I've Ever Eaten!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Best fish & chips I have ever eaten, hands-down. Mother-in-law and I stopped in after a day at the outlet mall; I was a bit skeptical when we first walked in ($10.95 for fish and chips). When the food arrived at our table, we were both pleasantly shocked at the portion sizes - while many people have commented that you receive only one piece of fish, it is one HUGE piece of fish (I immediately took a photo and posted it to Facebook - it was easily the length of my forearm!). Add a generous portion of DELICIOUS fries and some of the best malt vinegar I've ever had, and you've got a winner! There was enough on each plate that we both ate our fill and took the remainder to go.

MIL and I agreed that it was the best fish & chips we've ever eaten - we liked it so much we bought meals for both of our husbands! We will DEFINITELY be back the next time we hit the outlets!

Delaware
“Very good food and friendly service, what's not to like?!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

DH and I went here for a quick lunch and were quite pleased. We didn't expect a sit-down restaurant with waitress service, so weren't at all disappointed with ordering our meals, then taking our utensils from dispensers, filling our drinks at the self-serve fountain, and finding our own seats.

Our lunches arrived within 10 minutes. DH ordered the fish & chips and was very pleased with the large fillet, battered and fried, and he loved the chips.

I ordered the East India Dock, which is a wrap filled with "tandoori" chicken (chicken marinated in tandoori spices, but not quite the tandoori chicken that I enjoy in an Indian restaurant), coleslaw, and tomatoes. Also really good, although the mint yogurt sauce could be better (adding garlic or onions would help, and some hot pepper flakes). And the chips were very tasty.

All in all, we will return. I want to try the coconut shrimp! :)

“Okay”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped here for lunch. I love fish and chips and had been wanting to try this place. I didn't know it was styled like a fast food restaurant i.e. counter ordering, getting your own drink. I also didn't know I had to get my own utensils until our food was brought to the table. The fish and chips were good thought the tarter sauce tasted like miracle whip with relish. For the price (10.95) you only get one piece of fish and slaw has to be ordered extra (1.95), if you are used to getting it with your meal. We also ordered the clam chowder which was good but Very small for the price (5.50). We each wanted more fish but instead of getting a piece of fish a la carte (8.00 each) we decided to just order another fish and chips and split it. Overall the food was good and the service was good but for the portions at their prices we'd rather go somewhere else for the same price with more food.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank bj302
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Fantastic Casual Fish -N- Chips”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Go Brit, child of Rehoboths Go Fish, is a wonderful place for casual lunch/dining fare in the Lewes-Rehoboth area. Located just north of the popular Tangier Outlets between the Midway Movie Theaters and Route 9 on the southbound side of US Route 1.
We had scrumptuous beer battered fish and chips, shepherds pie, crabcake and the seafood platter.
All were served quickly, hot and yummy. The food was exceptionally fresh tasting, and the fried items were light and not at all greasy or oily as one might expect from frying.

We were already fans of Go Fish, but prefer Go Brit having tried it out.
Frankly, the food seems a bit tastier, and being away from the Rehoboth Boardwalk, the restaurant is much more spacious and friendly.

If you have a chance, are visiting the Tangier Outlets, or want to get away from the crowded, rushed madness of Rehoboth, do check out Go Brit.

You'll be glad you did, Gov'ner.

• Visited August 2012